As we approach the middle of the season, it is time to start thinking about next season!
Things that will stay the same:
- Spring league starts April 2nd and will run 10 weeks just like Winter league did.
- The cost will remain the same, $495 for a team and $60 for draft during early bird (February 6th to February 28th)
- Current draft members will have 15 days to reserve their spot before the remaining spots open to the public
- We will offer team league games Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
Things that have changed:
- A new e-mail address will be created for payments – email@example.com
- We have a lot more gym space reserved
- Due to lack of interest, individual player registrations have been discontinued (click here for details)
- The update to the WDBF rulebook has restricted rosters to 12 players
- We will return to the normal style of submitting a registration form then payment so we can avoid the issue of teams sending payments but then sitting on their registration form for days/weeks and then being unable to play on the day they prefer
- Your registration form will not be accepted until your payment is completed
- We will not make exceptions for early bird pricing. You have a full month to register and pay on time, we suggest you get your team together for a windup/drinks and collect the fees from them during the month of February so you can get in before early bird ends
- Currently we only allow one free roster change. For this season we will allow a second roster change for $50 before game 5
- We will only allow one team per day to reserve a time slot for $75, so register early!