Registration for winter 2022 is now open. To register a team or as an individual, see our Registration page.
- Cost: The costs will be $74.95/player for draft, $575/team for Recreational, and $595/team for Competitive.
- Individual registrations: A new page will added to the Registration page in order for us to connect individual players with one another to create free agent teams for the following divisions: Co-ed recreational and men’s competitive/co-ed competitive (gold).
- Timeslots: There will be 2 timeslots per night (with the exception of Thursdays) and these must be purchased from the Shop.
- Dates: See the Important Dates page for division start dates, game dates and venue information.
- Proof of immunization: In order to offer the safest possible environment for our players, proof of full immunization will be required for all players for the winter 2022 season. If you have not yet been vaccinated, there is still time prior to the start of the season. For more information and to book an appointment, see: https://manitoba.ca/covid19/vaccine/index.html
- Credits from previous seasons: Any team or player that registered and paid for a previous season and elected to leave their money as a credit with Dodgeball Winnipeg will be allowed to use that credit to register for winter 2022. A new registration form will still be required. For more information on how to use credits click here.
- Divisions: We have the following divisions with confirmed space:
- Sundays – Bronze, Silver | Gold, Platinum | Draft
- Tuesdays – Bronze, Silver
- Wednesdays – Bronze, Silver
- Thursdays – Men’s Competitive, Women’s Competitive,
*Due to gym constraints, we are unable to run Thursday Bronze/Silver divisions. Recreational Thursday teams are encouraged to sign up for Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
Registration closing: Registration will close Sunday, December, 19th 2021 at 11:59pm.