Registration opens tomorrow (August 5th) and we can share the following details:
- Cost: There will be no Early Bird registration. The costs will be $74.95/player for draft, $575/team for Recreational, and $595/team for Competitive. 3v3 teams will cost $300
- Dates: Divisions will run for 9 weeks starting in September and ending after 9 games have been played (7 season, 2 playoff). More specific dates will be released for each division once gymnasiums confirm the specifics. We have also booked extra space in case we need to shut down at any point in time for up to 3 weeks. This means the season may end in November or December.
- Winter 2020 refunds: Any team or player that registered and paid for Spring 2020 and elected to leave their money as a credit with Dodgeball Winnipeg will be allowed to use that credit to register for Fall 2020. A new registration form will still be required.
- Divisions: We have the following divisions with confirmed space:
- Sundays – Bronze, Silver | Gold, Platinum, Draft
Mondays – Bronze, Silver
Tuesdays – Bronze, Silver | 3v3 (for the first season placement matches will be used to determine divisions in 3v3)
Wednesdays – Bronze, Silver
Thursdays – Bronze, Silver | Gold, Platinum, Men’s Comp, Women’s Comp
*Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Men’s and Women’s will all be 6v6
- Registration closing: Registration will close August 28th at 12:00pm (noon).