Registration for the Winter 2023 season will open on Monday, November 14th at 12:00pm.
- Cost: $74.95/player for draft, $575/team for Recreational/Intermediate, and $595/team for Competitive.
- Timeslots: There will be 2 timeslots per night for non-competitive divisions. These must be purchased from the Shop. There will be no timeslots for competitive divisions.
- Dates: See the Important Dates page for division start dates and venue information (please note that information on this page is tentative and may change).
- Divisions: Divisions have been renamed to align with other sport and dodgeball organizations. Bronze will become Recreational, Silver will become Intermediate (separated into an A and B division where necessary) and Platinum will become Competitive Mixed.
- Sundays – Recreational, Intermediate | Competitive Mixed | Draft League
- Tuesdays – Recreational, Intermediate
- Wednesdays – Recreational, Intermediate
- Thursdays – Men’s Competitive, Women’s Competitive
*Divisions subject to change based on the number of registered teams. Please note that we are limited for space for all competitive divisions and expect that we may have to cap these divisions so register as soon as possible to guarantee your teams’ spot.
Registration/roster deadline: Friday, December 16th at 11:59pm. Please note that initial rosters are due by the registration deadline.